Blogging, Video, PR Campaign
We divide all kinds of content, including articles, blog posts (relevant crypto blogs), videos.
General site/project introduction, short content - 20 TREX
General site/project introduction, long content - 50 TREX
Technical introduction, presenting the operation of the site - 100 TREX
- You can use our official images and logos. Find them here: Media Kit (link a Media Kit-re)
- The article must be at least 500 characters long and must be original
- An article or video must contain at least 1 link to our website (https://trex.org).
- Blogging platforms such as Medium, Steemit, Reddit, (relevant crypto topic) accept only 3 messages from one user
- Your blogs on platforms like Medium, Steemit, Reddit, or personal blogs, must have at least 100 followers
Youtube Video Creation Campaign
- 100–500 subscribers - 25 TREX
- 501–1000 subscribers - 50 TREX
- 1001–2000 subscribers - 75 TREX
- 2001–5000 subscribers - 100 TREX
- More than 5000 subscribers - 150 TREX
- Create the video with unique contents and upload to Youtube.
- Your Video must mention and discuss the TREX exchange Project with a link to the website.
- Mention the link https://trex.org in the description of the video.
- The length of the video must be longer than 1.30 minute.
Whitepaper and Ann thread translationTREX Announcement (link:később) TREX Whitepaper
- Whitepaper translation - 20 TREX
- ANN thread translation - 30 TREX
Product Review Campaign
Rewards and rules:
Use our product and write a public review on either of these platforms and receive 5-10 TREX!
- Twitter (please mention @trexmarket and/or link https://trex.org on your tweet)
- Facebook (please mention @trexmarket and/or link https://trex.org on your tweet)
Bug Hunter Campaign
- Low bug - 5 TREX
- Medium bug - 10 TREX
- High bug - 15 TREX
- Critical bug - 25 TREX
- Visit the website (trex.org) and claim any technological bug you find.
- Once you find any bug in our website, you may make a claim through the form below.
- Our team will assess each submission individually and assign a level of severity according to its likelihood and impact to the security and performance of the token itself. Compensation will depend on the severity of the issue found.
Please be aware that some claims can be rejected by our development team, when considered unnecessary or inappropriate.
If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected]